This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Berry, I. L.
Berry, J. H.
Berry, James E.
Berry, John H.
Berry, Paul M.
Berry, R. L.
Berry, Russell L.
Bertelsen, Diane R.
Bertrand, Alvin L.
- The Emerging Rural South: A Region Under "Confrontation" by Mass Society
Rural Sociology: December, 1966 (Volume 31, Number 4)
- The Impact of Industrialization on a Rural Community
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Rural Industrialization: A Situational Analysis
Rural Sociology: December, 1960 (Volume 25, Number 4)
- Selected Farmer Attitudes
Rural Sociology: September, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 3)
- A Simplified Statistical Methodology for Developing Multi-Measure Indices as Research Tools
Rural Sociology: June, 1955 (Volume 20, Number 2)
- The Social Processes and Mechanization of Southern Agricultural Systems
Rural Sociology: March, 1948 (Volume 13, Number 1)
- A Structural Analysis of Differential Patterns of Social Relations: A Role Theory Perspective for Rural Sociology
Rural Sociology: December, 1968 (Volume 33, Number 4)
Bess, Henry A.
- Another Step in Advance
American Bee Journal: January 3, 1883 (Volume 19, Number 1)
- Apiarian Display at New Orleans
American Bee Journal: November 12, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 46)
- Important Questions About Sweet Clover
American Bee Journal: February 4, 1897 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Prize Essay. Extracted Honey--Its Production, Care and Sale
American Bee Journal: April 12, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 15)
- Separators. The Use of Wood vs. Tin Separators
American Bee Journal: May 16, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 20)
- Spring Management of Bees
American Bee Journal: April 23, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 17)