This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Benbrook, Charles M.
Bender, C. B.
Bender, Donald A.
Bender, F. E.
Bender, Filmore E.
Bender, Joseph Chrystal
Bender, L. D.
Bender, Lloyd D.
- Cattle Feeding in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1961 (Volume X, Number 6)
- Congruence Between Aspirations and Capabilities of Youth in a Low-Income Rural Area
Rural Sociology: September, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 3)
- Economic Feasibility of Cattle Feeding
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1961 (Volume X, Number 4)
- Implications of Negative Tax Plans as Antipoverty Measures in Low-Income Regions
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 5)
- Planning Cattle Feeding Programs I. Budgets for Producing Choice Slaughter Steers
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1962 (Volume XI, Number 2)
- Potential Beef Demand
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1960 (Volume IX, Number 5)
- Profitability of Fertilizing Bermudagrass for Steer Grazing
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1963 (Volume XII, Number 1)
- Weight, Grade, and Sex Each Influence Prices at Feeder Calf Sales
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1960 (Volume IX, Number 2)
- Where Do Arkansas Packers Purchase Their Slaughter Cattle?
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1961 (Volume X, Number 1)