This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Beghin, John C.
Behr, Robert M.
Behrends, F. G.
- The Farm Water Supply Part I. Simple Water Systems and Plumbing
Cornell Extension Bulletin: May, 1922 (Number 50)
- The Farm Water Supply Part II. The Use of the Hydraulic Ram
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1926 (Number 145)
- The Gas Engine on the Farm, II: Starting Troubles and Their Remedy
Cornell Extension Bulletin: February, 1926 (Number 133)
- The Gas Engine on the Farm, III: Running Troubles and Their Remedy
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1926 (Number 147)
- The Gas Engine on the Farm. Principles of Operation and Valve Timing
Cornell Extension Bulletin: May, 1924 (Number 85)
- Harness Repairing
Cornell Reading Course for the Farm: August, 1921 (Number 160)
- Hitches, Knots, and Splices
Cornell Extension Bulletin: April, 1923 (Number 62)
- Repairing Harness
Cornell Extension Bulletin: February, 1932 (Number 225)
Cornell Extension Bulletin: January, 1923 (Number 57)
- Transmission of Power by means of Pulleys, Belts, and Shafts
Cornell Extension Bulletin: November, 1923 (Number 72)
Behrens, W. J.
Behrman, Jere R.
Behrman, Jere Richard
Beierlein, James G.