This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Beek, Paul van
Beeler, E. F.
Beem, Eugene R.
Been, Richard O.
Beers, H. W.
Beers, Howard W.
- Book Reviews
Rural Sociology: September, 1943 (Volume 8, Number 3)
- Extension Evaluation in Europe
Rural Sociology: March, 1957 (Volume 22, Number 1)
- Group Classification: Dwight Sanderson's Contribution
Rural Sociology: March, 1946 (Volume 11, Number 1)
- The Income, Savings, and Work of Boys and Girls on Farms in New York, 1930
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: May, 1933 (Number 560)
- Measurements of Family Relationships in Farm Families of Central New York
Memoir: December, 1935 (Number 183)
- The Money Income of Farm Boys in a Southern New York Dairy Region
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: September, 1930 (Number 512)
- Program Evaluation in India
Rural Sociology: December, 1960 (Volume 25, Number 4)
- Rural-Urban Differences
Rural Sociology: March, 1953 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- Social Components of Community Development
Rural Sociology: March, 1958 (Volume 23, Number 1)
- Survival Capacity of Extension Work in Greek Villages
Rural Sociology: September, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 3)
- Trends in Extension Sociology
Rural Sociology: March, 1938 (Volume 3, Number 1)
Beers, K. W.
Befort, William A