This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Beacher, John H.
Beacher, R. L.
- Crinkle Leaf of Cotton
Arkansas Farm Research: Summer, 1952 (Volume I, Number 2)
- Liming Cotton Soils
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1958 (Volume VII, Number 2)
- Siol Tests Show Fertilizer Needs of Arkansas Soil Areas
Arkansas Farm Research: Fall, 1952 (Volume I, Number 3)
- Soil Testing Moves Ahead
Arkansas Farm Research: Winter, 1954 (Volume III, Number 4)
- Your Small Grain Production This Winter...Profitable Fertilizer Usage
Arkansas Farm Research: Fall, 1954 (Volume III, Number 3)
Beadle, G. W.
Beadle, H. W.
Beal, A. C.
Beal, Alvin C.
Beal, G. M.
Beal, George M.
- Additional Hypotheses in Participation Research
Rural Sociology: September - December, 1956 (Volume 21, Number 3-4)
- An Analysis of Factors Associated with School Bond Elections
Rural Sociology: September, 1968 (Volume 33, Number 3)
- How the Iowa Extension Service Structured an In-Service Training Conference in the Social Sciences
Rural Sociology: December, 1951 (Volume 16, Number 4)
- Projective Techniques and Rural Respondents
Rural Sociology: June, 1959 (Volume 24, Number 2)
- Projective Techniques: Potential Tools For Agricultural Economists?
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 3)
- Some Issues We Face
Rural Sociology: December, 1969 (Volume 34, Number 4)
- Validity of the Concept of Stages in the Adoption Process
Rural Sociology: June, 1957 (Volume 22, Number 2)