This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Barber, E. Lloyd
Barber, Geo. W.
Barber, George W.
Barber, H. S.
- How I Winter My Bees
American Bee Journal: November 15, 1882 (Volume 18, Number 46)
- The Prospects. The Deep Snow Protecting the Clover--Basswood
American Bee Journal: March 30, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 13)
- Rendering Old Comb into Wax
American Bee Journal: June 8, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 23)
- Success in Wintering for 21 Years
American Bee Journal: April 23, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 17)
- Successful Wintering of Bees
American Bee Journal: July 8, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 27)
- Wintering Bees in Cellars
American Bee Journal: June 25, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 26)
- Wintering Bees in Warm Temperatures
American Bee Journal: June 9, 1886 (Volume 22, Number 23)
Barber, S. D.
Barberd, Richard L.
Barbett, Rollin H.
Barclay, G. W.
Barclay, Geo. W.
Barclay, J. W.
Barclay, Raymond, Jr.