This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Baker, Chester B.
Baker, Donald J.
Baker, Donald W.
Baker, E. C.
- Cold damage to flower buds of rabbiteye blueberry cultivars
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1986 (Volume 35, Number 6)
- Cultural and Fertilizer Studies on Summer Squash
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1976 (Volume XXV, Number 5)
- Cultural Studies on Once-Over Harvested Pickling Cucumbers
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 2)
- Cultural Studies on Pickling Cucumbers For Use with Once-Over Machine Harvest
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1972 (Volume XXI, Number 2)
- Narrow Row Southern Pea Culture
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 1)
- Plant Spacing and Nitrogen Fertilization for Turnip Greens
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 4)
- Production Factors Affect Spinach Yield and Quality
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1972 (Volume XXI, Number 4)
- Southernpea Breeding and Cultivar Testing in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 1)
Baker, E. L.
Baker, E. R.
Baker, Forrest S., Jr.
Baker, G. W.
Baker, Gladys L.
Baker, Gregory A.
Baker, Harold L.
Baker, J. A.