This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Anderson, P. J.
Anderson, Paul E.
Anderson, Paul J.
Anderson, R. E.
Anderson, R. H.
Anderson, R. L.
Anderson, Raymond L.
Anderson, Robert C.
Anderson, Roice H.
Anderson, Ronald W.
Anderson, Russell H.
- Advancing Across the Eastern Mississippi Valley
Agricultural History: April, 1943 (Volume 17, Number 2)
- Agriculture Among the Shakers, Chiefly at Mount Lebanon
Agricultural History: April, 1950 (Volume 24, Number 2)
- Agriculture in the Museum of Science and Industry Founded by Julius Rosenwald
Agricultural History: October, 1929 (Volume 3, Number 4)
- Grain Drills Through Thirty-Nine Centuries
Agricultural History: October, 1936 (Volume 10, Number 4)
- A National Agricultural Center as a Focal Point
Agricultural History: July, 1939 (Volume 13, Number 3)
- The Technical Ancestry of Grain-Milling Devices
Agricultural History: July, 1938 (Volume 12, Number 3)
Anderson, Terry L.