This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Alexander, Charles Paul
Alexander, D. J.
Alexander, Frank D.
- A Case Study in Research Interpretation
Rural Sociology: June, 1957 (Volume 22, Number 2)
- A Field Experiment in Diffusion of Knowledge of Dairy Cattle Feeding Through a TV School
Rural Sociology: December, 1963 (Volume 28, Number 4)
- The Function of the Neighborhood in the Farm and Home Management Program: A Case Study
Rural Sociology: June, 1961 (Volume 26, Number 2)
- The Problem of Locality-Group Classification
Rural Sociology: September, 1952 (Volume 17, Number 3)
- Salient Features of Social Organization in a Typical County of the General and Self-Sufficing Farm Region
Rural Sociology: December, 1947 (Volume 12, Number 4)
Alexander, H. D.
Alexander, T. C.
Alexander, Timothy C.
Alexander, W. P.
Alexander, William P.
Alfonsus, Erwin C.
Alford, L. B.
Algie, R. M.
Ali, Ali A. G.