This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- Bee-breeding in the West Affleck, Thomas. Cincinnati : E. Lucas, 1841.
- A description of the bar-and-frame hive Munn, W. Augustus; Wildman, Daniel. London : John Van Voorst, 1844.
- Domestic animals: history and description of the horse, mule, cattle, sheep, swine, poultry and farm dogs ; with directions for their management, breeding, crossing, rearing, feeding, and preparation for a profitable market ; also, their diseases and remedies together with full directions for the management of the dairy Allen, R. L. New York : O. Judd Company, [c1847]
- Guano: a treatise of practical information for farmers : containing plain directions how to apply Peruvian guano to the various crops and soils of America, with a brief synopsis of its history, locality, quantity, method of procuring, prospect of continued supply, and price ; analysis of its composition, and value as a fertilizer, over all other manures Robinson, Solon. New York : [s.n.], 1853.
- Langstroth on the hive and the honey-bee: a bee keeper's manual Langstroth, L.L. Northampton : Hopkins, Bridgman, 1853.
- Mysteries of bee-keeping explained: being a complete analysis of the whole subject : consisting of the natural history of bees, directions for obtaining the greatest amount of pure surplus honey with the least possible expense, remedies for losses given, and the science of "luck" fully illustrated--the result of more than twenty years' experience in extensive apiaries Quinby, M. New York : C. M. Saxton & Co., 1853.
- Kidder's guide to apiarian science, being a practical treatise, in every department of bee culture and bee management: embracing the natural history of the bee, the anatomy and physiology of the different species of bees that constitute a colony Kidder, K. P. Chicago : R. Blanchard, 1858.
- Phelps' bee-keeper's chart: being a brief practical treatise on the instinct, habits and management of the honey-bee, in all its various branches Phelps, E. W. New York : A. O. Moore, 1858 [c1853]
- Soil culture: containing a comprehensive view of agriculture, horticulture, pomology, domestic animals, rural economy, and agricultural literature Walden, J. H. New York : R. Sears, 1858, c1857.